This notice will hereby disclose the privacy practices of Hermosa Beach Bail Bonds. This privacy notice will apply specifically to the information that is collected by this website, and it will notify you of the following:
- What personal information that is collected from you through our website, and how it will be used, and with who it might be being shared.
- What options are available to you in relation to the use of your information.
- What security procedures have been incorporated in order to protect any misuse of your personal information.
- How you can actually correct any discrepancies within that information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may at any time, opt out of any further contact from this organization. You also may, at anytime, contact us via email, or the telephone number displayed on our website, to inquire as to the following:
- Inquire as to what data, if any, we have in relation to you.
- Request to change/correct any data we do have in relation to you.
- Request deletion of any data relating to you.
- Express concern pertaining to any data we have in relation to you.
We take the utmost precautions in order to protect your information. Your information is protected both online and offline when submitting same via our website. All sensitive information collected is encrypted and transmitted securely. This can be verified by looking for the closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or by seeing the “https” in the address field when viewing our web page. As your information is protected online, so it is offline. Only personnel requiring such information in the carrying out of a specific duty, will be granted access to the information applicable to that specific task. All computers/servers that store personally identifiable information, are kept in a safe and secure environment.
CALL US NOW OR SEND US A MESSAGE.
WE ARE AVAILABLE 24/7!